Terms and Conditions
Company name and contractual name:
1. Marriage in Hong Kong Limited
2. M.i.H. GmbH & Co. KG
Details of contract
This contract regulates and entails the selling of a wedding planner service, via the websites online shop. The details of such services are described in detail on the website itself. Payment can be made through the website via Paypal, Credit Card, Direct Debit or alternatively via Bank transfer.
The contract becomes valid and binding electronically via the Shop system of the website, or through our means of communication such as telephone or email.
The ordering of one of the services online through the website include the following steps:
- Client chooses his preferred service package: Basic, Premium and Gold; and/or extra services such as photographer, flowers and make up artist
- Adding the chosen package via the “add to cart” button to the cart
- On the cart site, the client fills out his personal contact details
- Then the client agrees to the terms and conditions and the cancellation policy via clicking on the respective box
- Confirmation of the order by clicking of the button “buy now”
- Client pays via Paypal, Credit Card or direct debit on the website,
- Or the client pays via different payment methods such as bank transfer. Once the client receives the confirmation of the order via email, the contract is legally binding. Additionally the contract is also binding without a confirmation being send to the client via email, but because we have started providing the client with the first part of the service booked.
Length of contract:
The contract shall begin as per the above and only end once the marriage has taken place.
The total price for the services depends on which package/services the client books:
99 euro for the bridal boquet
229 euro for the make up artist
299 euro for the photographer
650 euros for the basic package
990 euro for the premium package
1800 euro for the gold package
All prices are final prices and do include VAT.
Means of payment
The client has several options to pay for the chosen service package through our website shop.
- Via direct bank transfer to our bank account, using the order number as a reference for the transfer.
- Via PayPal or PayPal’s facilitation to use Credit Cards.
- Via Credit Cards directly.
- Via Sepa direct debit.
Start of service
The delivery and start of our service begins as soon as we received the payment for such, either in our bank account or Pay Pal account.